Our initial, in-person appointment takes place in your home. This meeting is no-obligation and no pressure. I will meet you and your dogs, then will describe my methods and philosophy. After about 45 minutes, I will ask if you are comfortable with me and my system. If you’d prefer not to use my services, you can just say “No thanks,” and I’ll be on my way. There is no further obligation to you.
However, if you do decide to continue, we will move forward to finish the day’s lesson, which will last a total of 120-180 minutes, depending on the number of dogs you have. At the end of this session, you will be obligated to pay for The Foundation Package. (For your convenience, we accept Master Card, Visa and AMEX credit cards; checks; and cash.)
We will then plan a revisit to take place in another 7 to 10 days. Please know that during this important time, I will be in close touch with you to ensure you stay on track. You can expect me to phone you, as well as occasional emails with training instructions–which you can download and print–to help you along the way. Of course you can call me anytime for help!
The following information provides details about The Foundation package, as well as other packages we offer. Note that every client starts with The Foundation package.
After we have completed The Foundation (total of up to 3 visits), and you decide you’d like further assistance, you can upgrade to the next level of service by paying the balance between each package. You have up to 30 days after the last lesson of each package to upgrade. Additional amounts of time are available upon request. If you own more than 3 dogs ask me about our multi-dog discount pricing. Note: Depending on your location a trip charge may apply. Trip charges are always disclosed beforehand.
Training Package #1: The Foundation
$495 for the first dog; $200 each additional dog.
For most clients, The Foundation package is all that’s needed!
What you get: Up to 3 visits to your home over 6 to 8 weeks.
- Approximately 5 hours TOTAL training time
- The first lesson (described above) lasts 2 to 3 hours depending on the amount of dogs
- Follow-up lessons last 45 to 90 minutes each
- Length of any lesson depends on the number of dogs we’re training and dog’s attention span
- Teaching your dog basic commands such as sit, stay, come, walking to heel
- Targeting the unwanted behaviors, such as barking, jumping, pulling on the leash, aggression or whatever your specific goals or issues are
- Helping you gain the skills needed to get you and your dog on track
- Teaching you leadership without force
Training Package #2: The Foundation Plus
$695 for the first dog; $200 each additional dog.
After we’ve completed The Foundation package, you can choose to upgrade–and therefore add more training time with me.
What you get: Up to 6 lessons in your home, over 6 months or less. Normally done within 3 months.
- Approximately 8 hours TOTAL training time
- Length of any lesson depends on the number of dogs we’re training and dog’s focus (some restrictions apply)
- This plan allows us to spend more time training and coaching you on how to gain leadership
Training Package #3: The Extended Package
$995 for the first dog; $200 each additional dog.
This package offers the most comprehensive assistance—you can call me at any time as needed throughout the 12 months following our initial meeting
What you get: Up to 12 lessons in your home, over 12 months
Thanks for reading all of this information. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, please contact me at 520-440-8848 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you with your pack!